You know how kids love those spaghetti in birthday parties. The sweet Filipino style is absolutely what every kids like. I am sharing my kid’s all time favorite pasta.
5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
750g Ground Round
2 packs 250g spaghetti sauce or tomato sauce
10 pcs Regular sized hotdogs, sliced
550g UFC Banana Catsup
1 ½ cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
1 kilo Spaghetti
1. Cook the pasta al dente, making sure you put enough salt in the boiling water. Set aside.
2. In a pan, place the ground round until it turn brown and all the oils are extracted. (You can substitute ground beef , I just prefer ground round since it has less fats). Drain the oil.
3. Set aside the ground beef and using the same pan, heat olive oil. Add in the chopped garlic then the chopped onion. Add the ground beef once again and stir.
4. Place the catsup and the tomato sauce and water. Stir continuously until it boils.
5. Add in the hotdogs and mushrooms. Put in salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Mix with the pasta in an oven safe or microwave safe container.
7. Top with quickmelt cheese.
8. Bake in a preheated oven (3500) for 10 minutes. Or you can opt to do it in a microwave for 3-5 minutes.